Saturday 16 May 2015

Challenge #292 'Sketch It'

Hi & welcome to the start of a new challenge here at My Time To Craft.
Just a short post from me today....need to get creating

Well I am truly sorry to  those who have been waiting for our 'Umbrella' Top 3. No idea how I managed to forget to pop them on the post....anyhoos here we go in no
 particular order chosen by me (Shell)....

#8 Crafty Julie

#3 Cathy P

#1 Shirley

I am so sorry again ladies for the wait...don't forget to snag your badge xx

Thank you to everyone who created for last weeks 'sympathy' challenge, they certainly inspired me.
Now for our 'sympathy' Top 3 chosen by me (Shell)




Just perfect for such a sad occasion ladies thank you. Don't forget to snag your blog badge xx

Now for this weeks challenge we have an awesome sketch for you to follow, designed by DT member Jo...thanks hunnie xx


Lets see what the design team have made....




Sue (gd)











Kim still poohly...
huge get well soon hugs xx

Jo 




Awesome takes on the sketch ladies thank you xx

You have until Friday 22nd May at 6pm UK time to get your entries in using the linky tool

Hugs Shell & the MTTC DT xx



2 comments:

Diane Louise J said...

Thank you for choosing my sympathy card as one of your Top3, congrats to the other winners too xx

Annie said...

Awesome sketch - almost wish I wasn't going on holiday so I would have time to do it. Thanks for picking me out for the top three - really made my day.
Ann xxx