Saturday 19 April 2014

Challenge #244 'Up, Up & Away!'

Hi & welcome to the start of a new challenge her at My Time To Craft.
I hope you are all enjoying the fab weather we are having this bank holiday weekend (in the UK)

 I just want to thank all of you who joined in last week, I'm glad it's not my turn to choose our Top 3.
It's down to Caz to pick her favourites this week. So in no particular order.....




Huge congratulations to you, please snag your Top 3 badge from the sidebar


Right let get on with this weeks challenge...

UP, UP & AWAY!!

so things in the sky, balloons, planes, helicopters etc...but if you use butterflies or birds they need to be the main focus of your creation. Any entry not following the theme will not be considered for the Top 3.

















Awesome creations thank you ladies xxx

You have until Friday 25th April at 6pm to get your entries in using the blue linky below!

Have fun, hugs Shell & the MTTC DT xxx


4 comments:

Billie A said...

thank you for choosing my card as one of the top 3. Thank you and congratulations to the other two winners. I will post the badge on my blog. Thanks hugs.

Sally H said...

Gorgeous DT cards. Thanks for a great challenge

Diane said...

Beautiful and creative projects from the DT!!

martina's kaartjes said...

Thanks for giving me a place in the thop 3 !!!! Thank you very much,
greetings from belgium
martina
x