Saturday 5 April 2014

Challenge #242 'Wildlife!'

It's the weekend, I'm sure some of the days in the week are missing. It doesn't seem like a week since I was last writing this post!!! Anyhoos I hope you all have something wonderful planned for this weekend, enjoy it whatever you are doing!

Right on with my (shell) choices for our Top 3 'Beary Nice'
So in no particular order....




Huge congrats ladies please snag your Top 3 badge from the sidebar xx

Now this weeks challenge, the theme is....

WILDLIFE!

so, frogs, lions, tigers etc!

Today we have the fabulous Jacqui starting as our GD for the month of April. Please pop over & welcome her to the team!












to be added





WOW! Just fantastic ladies thank you xxx

I hope you will join in with us this week. You have until 6pm on Friday 11th April to get your entry in, using the blue froggie below!

Have fun, hugs Shell & the MTTC DT xxx




4 comments:

The Craft Bucket said...

Wow, thank you for choosing my 'Beary Nice' creation in the Top 3, Jane x

Sandra H said...

So beautiful they all are x

Jennifer said...

Wonderful creations by all the DT. I hope my butterflies qualify as 'wildlife'...if not I will understand if you delete my entry.

Hugs,
Jennifer. x

cotnob said...

Thank you for placing my card in your Top 3 - such a lovely surprise.
Many thanks.
Pauline
x